A launcher, it's freight in quantity !
A cargo airbridge has been decided! Ahead of Ariane 5 mission in December, most of the deliveries are missing, being diverted to Fort-de-France earlier this year, because of incompatible weather conditions. It's your time to shy and help us convey all this freight to Cayenne, on 1st October, from 17:00 UTC to 21:00 UTC. Indeed, filling up a plane requires staff and... a plane, so we will need some pilots to fly towards Fort-de-France as well. Shuttles (no jokes here) will follow the previous ones, pick your mission!
Convey the plane and staff from Cayenne (SOCA) to Fort-de-France (TFFF), or the freight back to Cayenne, pick your flight!
Emergency situation, emergency reaction, dispatch has prepared the following routes to assist the flight prep:
- TFFF - SOCA : F230 BORUS A555 BGI/NXXXXFL330 UA555 TRAPP UM786 KALEP (odd, max FL230 until BGI)
- SOCA - TFFF : F320 SILAT UA247 BUXEX UA555 BGI/NXXXXFL240 A555 BORUS (even, max FL240 from BGI)
- Be ready and have your charts;
- You may be asked to follow heading, hold or proceed directly to waypoints;
- Pay attention not to obstruct an ongoing communication, particularly joining a new frequency;
- Do not hesitate to take more fuel than expected;
- Enjoy ! :)
TFFF : SIA's website
SOCA : SIA's website
SOCA & TFFF : IVAO FR [FSX/P3D/XP11/MSFS]