The France Division has the responsibility of the following overseas territories :
- The French Antilles (TFFF, TFFG, TFFJ, TFFR)
- French Guyana (SOCA)
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon (LFVM, LFVP)
- French Polynesia (NTAA, NTAR, NTAT, NTAV, NTGC, NTGI, NTGJ, NTGK, NTGM, NTGT, NTGU, NTGV, NTMD, NTMN, NTMP, NTMU, NTTB, NTTG, NTTH, NTTM, NTTO, NTTP, NTTR)
- Reunion (FMEE, FMEP) and Mayotte (FMCZ)
- Nouvelle Calédonie (NWWD, NWWE, NWWL, NWWM, NWWR, NWWU, NWWV, NWWW)
- Wallis (NLWW) and Futuna (NLWF)
The overseas territories under the responsibility of the French Division are not managed within an 'FIR' but their activities (documentation and ATC tools, events, etc...) are assured by the departments of the Division (e.g. ATC Ops, Events, Flight Ops) and an animation team that you can contact at email@example.com.
However, any good-willed person willing to contribute on the long term and with dynamism to the animation of these airfields is more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
20:00 UTCDecember 12, 2023
New Online Day Busy Edition!
Due to the success of the Online Day Busy Edition and Riddle Edition, we have decided to extented these editions, every other Tuesday evening, until beginning of 2024 at least.
- Online Day Busy Edition: The aim is easy, flying from and to the French territory during the evening.
- Online Day Riddle Edition: A riddle will be released one week before the Online Day, it will allow
00:00 UTCDecember 16, 2023
More information on the international forum topic available HERE.
FIR chiefs and animators
The email addresses of the animators are hidden since your are not logged in. In order to see them, please log in.
|Role||IVAO ID (VID)||Mail|