The France Division has the responsibility of the following overseas territories :
- The French Antilles (TFFF, TFFG, TFFJ, TFFR)
- French Guyana (SOCA)
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon (LFVM, LFVP)
- French Polynesia (NTAA, NTAR, NTAT, NTAV, NTGC, NTGI, NTGJ, NTGK, NTGM, NTGT, NTGU, NTGV, NTMD, NTMN, NTMP, NTMU, NTTB, NTTG, NTTH, NTTM, NTTO, NTTP, NTTR)
- Reunion (FMEE, FMEP) and Mayotte (FMCZ)
- Nouvelle Calédonie (NWWD, NWWE, NWWL, NWWM, NWWR, NWWU, NWWV, NWWW)
- Wallis (NLWW) and Futuna (NLWF)
The overseas territories under the responsibility of the French Division are not managed within an 'FIR' but their activities (documentation and ATC tools, events, etc...) are assured by the departments of the Division (e.g. ATC Ops, Events, Flight Ops).
However, any good-willed person willing to contribute on the long term and with dynamism to the animation of these airfields is more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
19:00 UTCJuly 5, 2022
Mess in Paris!
Here are the details for the Online Challenge Day, on July 05th 2022:
Paris ACC encounters some tools issues... You have to bring the best ATC and aeronautical engineers in Paris-Le Bourget to find solutions!
As ATC are overbooked, you could test
FIR chiefs and animators
The email addresses of the animators are hidden since your are not logged in. In order to see them, please log in.
|Role||IVAO ID (VID)||Mail|