Welcome to Lyon!
Saturday 17th February from 11:00 UTC to 19:00 UTC, the French division events department and Marseille FIR invite you to Lyon 2024 RFE.
Who does not love an RFE? Nobody! In order for you to enjoy it we have decided that this one will last for 8 hours, and to offer more than 100 flights available for booking.
Please follow the link here below to access the booking system for this event.
About the booking system:
- Booking a flight is mandatory to benefit from an HQE point ;
- Booking will be available from 29th January 2024 at 18:00 UTC ;
- After having booked your flight, you will have to confirm it. If you have not done it already by then, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you on 11th February 2024 at 12:00 UTC (don't forget to check your spam and send us an e-mail if something is not right);
- You will have to confirm your booking before 14th February 2024 at 12:00 UTC. If not done by then, your booking(s) will be canceled and available for others to book;
- You will be allowed to book two flights maximum until 16th February 2024 at 12:00 UTC. Afterwards, you will be allowed to book as many flights as you want;
- Bookings will be blocked after the beginning of the event, on 17th February 2024 at 11:00 UTC.
If you decide to fly without booking a flight, please use Axx or Bxx gates as they will not be used during the event.
- Be ready and have your charts;
- You will be asked to follow vectoring and potentially enter a holding;
- Pay attention not to obstruct ongoing communication, particularly joining a new frequency;
- Do not hesitate to take more fuel than expected. Some delays could occur;
- Enjoy :)
IFR French aeronautical charts: SIA website (AIP > eAIP France > eAIP en vigueur > AD 2 AERODROMES CIVILS DOTES DE PROCEDURES IFR)
Lyon Saint-Exupéry (LFLL) : IVAO FR [FSX/P3D/X-Plane/MSFS]