This tour is reserved to the members included in the special operations authorization list (Rule 1.6). For non-division member, please contact us to obtain a granted number
• This tour is reserved for military jet fighter aircraft. The exact model(s) of aircraft to be used is specified in the briefing for each leg.
• The legs must be flown following their order, connected online on the IVAO network and with real weather.
• Each flight must be performed in real time (simulation speed x1). "Accelerated" mode is prohibited.
• The submission of a correct flight plan is mandatory for the leg to be validated. In particular:
• Use of a military CALLSIGN (see list of CALLSIGN)
• Use of the military flight type (M)
• Indication in field 18 (Remarks): " RMK/TSO1FR2022”.
• The presence of ATC is not necessary for the validation of the leg. However, it is reminded that any pilot performing a flight in an area covered by an ATC (civil or military) must contact him and follow his instructions.
• It is mandatory to follow the published departure and arrival procedures. The executed procedures must be specified in the flight report.
• It is mandatory to disconnect at the end of each flight. Two legs performed within the same connection will not be validated.
• For the IVAO tracker to record the entire flight, you must be connected at least 2 min before take-off and remain connected at least 2 min after landing.
• Compliance with speed restrictions is essential and will be particularly checked during corrections. Reminder: for combat aircraft, 350 kt maximum below FL100 and M0.95 maximum above FL100. The maximum speed in the high-speed low altitude network (RTBA) is set at 450 kt for fighters.
• Legs (7 and 16) involving flight in the high-speed low altitude network (RTBA) may only be flown on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 08:00 to 00:00 UTC and on Fridays and Saturdays from 14:00 to 00:00 UTC when the corresponding areas are active. Outside these time slots, RTBA flights are prohibited, and the leg will be refused.
• Legs (2, 3 and 5) involving flight into reserved areas may only be flown on Tuesday and Thursday from 07:00 UTC to 14:00 UTC local time and on Friday and Saturday from 14:00 UTC to 00:00 UTC when these areas are active. Outside of these time slots, flying over these zones is prohibited and the leg will be refused.
List of legs