• This tour is reserved for French military aircraft (type fighter jet, transport aicraft, Helicopter )),
• All legs must be carried out on IVAO network with real weather.
• Flights must be performed in real time (sim rate x1 only - sim rate above x1 is strictly forbidden).
• The presence of an ATC is not necessary. However, any driver taking a flight in an area covered by an ATC must contact by TS/text.
• RTBA speed is fixed at 450Kts for fighter jet, 210Kts or 280Kts for tactical transport aircraft
• For the leg RTBA you have to note in your report passing times on no report
• If presence ATC, adhere to the instructions.
• Follow the published route for the steps involved.
• Meet the published departure and arrival procedures, made must be reported in the leg report .
• Automatic Pilote (PA) must be disconnect before landing
• Use a corresponding plane to the type of flight requested for each step.
• Use a military code. http://www.ivao.aero/specops/Callsigns.asp
• You must disconnect after each completed leg.
• To be connected a minimum of 5 minutes before take off and stay connected a minimum of 5 minutes after landing, for the correct record tracker.
Scenery Recommended :
• You have to download scene TACAN SOTOUR2018
Flyght Plan :
• Correct check for the type of military flight (M).
• Enter in box 18: RMK/LEG ?? TSO2018.
For some steps, a *.zip file (Archive) containing:
• 1 File *fsc.pln to use with 'FSC' http://www.fscommander.com/download.htm
• 1 File *.kml for Google Earth http://www.google.fr/earth/index.html
• 1 File *.fpl flight plan IVAP
• 1 File *.pln road FS9/FSX
En route maps:
• Map (DIRCAM website) CAM RTBA. http://www.dircam.air.defense.gouv.fr/dia/
Airfield charts available on the DIRCAM website: http://www.dircam.air.defense.gouv.fr/dia/
• Use the "MIAC 4" for arriving/arrival IFR/VFR.
Each pilot having completed all legs in accordance with the required conditions will be awarded.
List of legs