• This tour is reserved for French military aircraft (type fighter jet, transport aicraft, Helicopter )),
• All legs must be carried out on IVAO network with real weather.
• Flights must be performed in real time (sim rate x1 only - sim rate above x1 is strictly forbidden).
• The presence of an ATC is not necessary. However, any driver taking a flight in an area covered by an ATC must contact by TS/text.
• RTBA speed is fixed at 450 kt for fighter jet and 250 kt for airlifter
/ ! \ READ CORRECTLY THE BRIEFING CONCERNING ALL LEGS / ! \
• If presence ATC, adhere to the instructions.
• Follow the published route for the steps involved.
• Meet the published departure and arrival procedures, made must be reported in the leg report .
• Use a corresponding plane to the type of flight requested for each step.
• Use a military callsign. CALLSIGN LIST
• You must disconnect after each completed leg.
• To be connected a minimum of 5 minutes before take off and stay connected a minimum of 5 minutes after landing, for the correct record tracker.
Flyght Plan :
• Correct check for the type of military flight (M).
• Enter in box 18: RMK/LEG ?? TSO2020.
For some steps, a *.zip file (Archive) containing:
• 1 File *.pln road FS9/FSX
• 1 File *.fms road XPLANE
En route maps:
• Map (DIRCAM website) CAM RTBA. LINK
Airfield charts available on the DIRCAM website:LINK
• Use the "MIAC 4" for arriving/arrival IFR/VFR.
List of legs